Heart Arrhythmia: An arrhythmia is a disorder of the heart rate (pulse) or heart rhythm, such as beating too fast (tachycardia), too slow (bradycardia), or irregularly.
That's what is new at the hospital. Mike's heart rate has been too high. Hopefully, his heart will find his new rhythm and calm down. There is no way to take rehabilitation except one day at a time. Hopefully, each day will continue to get better withOUT any new surprises.
OH. And Seth met two, I think, huge deadlines last week. Thank Heaven because that's the only way it could have been done. While sometimes necessary, I don't think graduate degrees are good for families. I have a new found respect, and secret sorrow, for those who have endured them. It really does become a family degree in many respects. When he finishes, I don't know if I'll cry, dance, or faint. I wonder what emotion will cause the reaction. As it stands, he is enduring it better than I am. Bless him. He is a good man.
Still praying for Mike. And Seth. Hooray for him finishing two big deadlines! We'll congratulate the whole family when he finishes! :)
ReplyDelete