Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lily has been sick since Sunday. Actually, I heard it coming Saturday. She melted Sunday and didn't eat until yesterday afternoon. Then she'd have nothing but baked potatoes and chili. Today, though still a little mellow for Lily, she flitted around the house,the backyard, and the park. She is certainly improving.

Last night, Sam came to me with his hands in the where-is-it position muttering something. John knew what he was saying before I did and even told me what colors were involved-green and orange. Finally, poor Sam, I understood. He was asking about a book. THIS BOOK: "Me Hungry" is what he was saying. Drat. I took it back to the library. I think this is one I may need to buy. ESPECIALLY if my 2 year old "reads" it with such expression and giggles when I read it aloud. John reads it too. A book truly made for my little boys.

This evening, I told John it was time to stay in. He replied, "We just have to fight one more time. Then we are done." Thems fightin' words. Now get in the house.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that Lily is starting to feel better. And I can just imagine Sam with his where-is-it hands. Yay for John understanding! What a cute little fighter he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping Lily is 100% and that everyone else is doing great too, especially Mama!

    "Thems fightin' words." I laughed so hard

    I LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete