A few Sundays ago, I took a nap. This is what they did with Daddy while I slept. Then they danced in the drips on the kitchen floor. While Daddy napped, I mopped the kitchen floor.
For the love of sisters.
Sam drew Dora during family home evening. The eyes were perfect.

He has been making this face all day.
He has been making this face all day.
He is looking at or for what is left of his cracker.
Two fabulous doooooooooos. Last Wed, Lily wanted to wear a fairy dress to school. I insisted her hair be super styled. So we did 5 small braids with barrel curls. Rebekah, I insisted, needed an equally showy style. Then off to school and a read-a-thon. Lily had to change before leaving. Someone spilled on her at breakfast, but at least she still had a fairy hairdo to go with her.
Sunday. John needs his daddy time. Every Day!
This is one little boy who does not like to be cold.
Socks, boots, a jacket, a coat, a knit hat, and mittens.
(Like father, like son.)
Socks, boots, a jacket, a coat, a knit hat, and mittens.
(Like father, like son.)
Adam and Morgan look exactly alike in the picture of Adam with the hat on--it's the expression and the eyebrows.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures were so AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME! (Drop your jaw when you say that:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kiddies and Gorgeous dooooos if I do say so myself.
Beautiful, no, Gorgeous baby too! Look at that hat and crackers. Cuuute!!!!
Love The Elliotts, the ones cast off in the far away land:)
P.S. We need to move closer:) It seems there was an empty lot across the street:) And then imagine all the fun Ephraim, Jacob and Jeremiah would have with John, Sam and Adam:)
ReplyDeleteHeehee followed by Whoaaaaaa:)
I'm giggling right now:)
Love you
Do you want/NEED any pampering, say, chocolate and such? I think I should bring some soon. Very soon:)
ReplyDeleteI love the girls' hair! Great job! By the way, I'm taking a sewing class on Thursday. If I were you, I could just figure out myself! :)
ReplyDelete