Friday, April 1, 2011

Adam claps.

It took me long enough, but I think it's fixed now.

Adam learned to clap this week. Monday was the first day.



The blankets I made. The left is quilted in circles. The right is quilted with butterflies. Maybe I actually can do it right. You can't see it, but I know it's there.



Smiles for Daddy, Wednesday.




This is face Seth was after with the camera. All the others were a bonus.



That boy loves his family. Kissing Rebekah.



A 13 year old in the ward invited John to a play day at the jr. high for her child development class. John was honored...thrilled at the invitation. It was like he had grown up.





Today, he asked me if I remembered the day he went to the junior high. I sure did, it was Tuesday. They watched a puppet show, read books (If You give a moose a muffin), ate teddy grahams, drank SunnyD, made a name tag. He will never forget it. He is so handsome.


Dressing up with tinsel on Tuesday. I wish she'd stay little.




But they just don't. I'm starting to feel old.


Our cousin's been spending a lot of time with us. He needs his picture taken too. He lets me know.


8 comments:

  1. We can't see the pictures for some goofy reason, but your commentary was fun! I especially loved that part about John asking you if you remembered and you did. It was Tuesday. :) You're such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't see the pictures either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that's NOT an April Fools joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are ALL THERE!! YAY! Thanks for working so hard to get them up. They are all really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute quilts, cute kids, cute everything! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second what David said! Yay!!! They are really good. And second what Serene says! The quilts are fantastic. I love your butterflies. (I couldn't barely see some of them.) And your babies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete