If you're going to splash, be happy.
Great blog! I love all the pictures and cute things your children say. You're doing a terrific job.
Funny that a three year old is an "oldy-moldy." I was just thinking this morning how very young I feel. Guess I was wrong! :)
wow. did you ever think you'd be lucky enough to be a mom of five beautiful kids when you turned 30? If thats oldy moldy, I'll take it! :)
Great blog! I love all the pictures and cute things your children say. You're doing a terrific job.
ReplyDeleteFunny that a three year old is an "oldy-moldy." I was just thinking this morning how very young I feel. Guess I was wrong! :)
ReplyDeletewow. did you ever think you'd be lucky enough to be a mom of five beautiful kids when you turned 30? If thats oldy moldy, I'll take it! :)
ReplyDelete