Sunday, March 1, 2009

Investments

A recession is upon us, but that is no reason to stop investing. We must look for the opportunity to build our portfolios, and wait for them to ripen. My investment portfolio has many levels and a diverse spread.  The more I pay attention to my investments, the more attached I become.  One of my investments came home after a rather challenging Friday and brought me flowers. (He is investing too.) My investments are ever growing and offer a variety of ups and downs. I would never trade them though. Through the best and worst, I will hold them tight.

4 comments:

  1. Buy and hold...you're on your way to being very rich! :) Way to go Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this - Kira you're amazing - I love keeping up on you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said and so true! The best investments by far.

    ReplyDelete