The entrance, from the inside. It's been a pleasure.
Friday, February 6, 2009
For the first time since we decided to leave Pixar, someone didn't question our sanity. (It's not really the first, but it's been awhile.) I met Seth's manager today. Her name is Jennifer. She graduated in Poli Sci, like me. She and her honey are contemplating a fourth child. She looked awfully happy holding Sam. She brought up the BIG move and expressed her understanding and support. She didn' t say "I understand and support you." We had a legitimate conversation, and shared sentiment. I wish I lived by her. I think we would be great friends. I drove away from Pixar, probably for the last time. I hold back the tears, because it is already raining and hard to see. For some reason, it hurts a bit. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys will be so blessed for doing what you feel to be best for your family. Family is what matters most. Good luck with your move. I wish I could help out in some way!
ReplyDeletegonna make me cry!
ReplyDelete