If you're going to splash, be happy.
We paid $1.89 today! Yahoo! If it would just stay under two dollars!!!
It's $1.75 here. Keeps dropping every day. Too bad I don't need any.
In California?! That is amazing! I paid $1.75 last night, but it wasn't our part of the state. My neighborhood is hovering just above $2.
Today I paid $1.39. People are making conversation at the gas pumps because the price is so low. It has happened twice now!
We paid $1.89 today! Yahoo! If it would just stay under two dollars!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's $1.75 here. Keeps dropping every day. Too bad I don't need any.
ReplyDeleteIn California?! That is amazing! I paid $1.75 last night, but it wasn't our part of the state. My neighborhood is hovering just above $2.
ReplyDeleteToday I paid $1.39. People are making conversation at the gas pumps because the price is so low. It has happened twice now!
ReplyDelete