This is what Rebekah created. She loves fairies. She loves jumping rope; her favorite color is pink (the rope) and she has accepted that she is not entirely blond--she colors her and me brown. So much for blond. I love her art work.
Kira-I had no idea that you had such a wonderful blog!! Thanks for the comment on mine-that was the only breadcrumb trail I needed. I love R's drawing and story. She is such a sweet and creative little thing. What a blooming artist too!! When I have adjusted to the new short hair cut that Jed gave me a few nights ago, I will venture out again, into the sunlight and come to hold your sweet little Sam. Thx for the invite.
Kira-I had no idea that you had such a wonderful blog!! Thanks for the comment on mine-that was the only breadcrumb trail I needed. I love R's drawing and story. She is such a sweet and creative little thing. What a blooming artist too!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I have adjusted to the new short hair cut that Jed gave me a few nights ago, I will venture out again, into the sunlight and come to hold your sweet little Sam. Thx for the invite.
Very cute, and you look so happy in the baby/hospital pics! What great kids you have, and I'm happy to find your blog. I'm stalking you now!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain about the blond hair. very nice drawing.
ReplyDelete