Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Try

I try to clean up. No matter how hard I try it's never quite enough. Here is Annabelle eating the crayon that we tried to keep her from. Yesterday it was like Legos and crumbs and paper. What will tomorrow bring?
Oh wait. It's napkins. Who left the napkin on the floor?!

3 comments:

  1. At least you have five other kids to blame it on. I have only myself and Morgan to blame. :) Not to mention, Baby's reach is longer than I anticipate. That's been cause for excitement many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John was asking me today if we had this problem with any of the other kids. Unless you live in a museum, which is nice to visit and boring to live in, it's impossible to keep an immaculate living space. They keep things interesting.

      Delete
  2. By the way, it's so fun to see how big she's getting. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete