Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cribs

After five and a half months, baby is finally in a crib. She hasn't "technically" out grown the bassinet, but I'm sure I've waited more than long enough. Everyone was super excited...except me. It's difficult to let go of our children and let them grow up. It may seem silly to some, but it's the first step for me.



Her first night was fine. She slept her normal 10-6 and let me know when she was awake.

She is so sweet and growing so fast. Nearly sitting, grabbing everything, half rolling and pulling apart laundry piles.  She grabs cups, insists on eating at dinner time. Tonight she took a serious interest in the bath water and loves to be the center of attention. She smiles with bright eyes and does a slight wiggle when she sees me. Occasionally, she'll cry if I pass-by without picking her or taking her with me, even if she has someone she loves.






SHE'S AS DARLING AS CAN BE.










2 comments:

  1. She really IS as darling as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading about her personality and likes and dislikes. I wish I could see her! No fair to be so far away and not be apart of my nieces and nephews lives. I sure wish I could change that. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete