Good Morning.
A bit of play, a diaper change, and its nap time again.
Uncle has the same hat and we have a pack of darling newsboys.
I love these hats. Our boys dance around and sing all the songs from Newsies while wearing them.
Adam loves Andabell (his mispronunciation, if you call her Anda or Andy, we'll understand.) and he loves pictures.
His tooth needed a little help, but out it came.
A fantastically fun game of Dominion and a goofy face from a happy boy.
Then our grandparents left us. Just after Grandpa kissed Andybel goodbye, he said "She'll miss us so much, she'll cry for an hour." Moments after they pulled away, baby began to cry for a good long time. Curse you, I mean, Bless you Grandpa.
When she finally calmed again and napped, she insisted on playing and grew frustrated as her repeated attempts at rolling over proved fruitless.
We cooked lunch and somehow managed to smoke the pan. I didn't see a fire, but you'd think there was one by the looks of the metal.
By then, the darling was ready for tummy time. It's the first time she has PLAYED on her belly.
Then she talked with the bug for a good long time. So darling, keeps you hanging on her every word...uh, hum and squeak.
The cousins had been with us all day and though it was time to go, the games were on and no one left on time. Dominion, monopoly, quilt design, legos, trampoline, King, hide n seek, and hair styling ensued. It felt a bit like chaos. Then Uncle Kevin surprised us all with pizza.
And Adam was happy. And the baby slept and ate and slept and ate.
Until most of the cousins left. An eleven hour day ended with a game of camoflauge. I don't know who made this game up, but it's fun to watch them play.
![]() |
| Can you find the child? |
![]() |
| He's "IT." |
![]() |
| They are trying to hide. |
They are ready to begin again.
Our only local female cousin is sleeping over. The ladies are in the basement. I stacked a king size quilt and am nervous about quilting it, but it must be done. Sadly, I think the batting is a lot thinner than I was hoping. I supposed I should be grateful for that, though it does expose my lack of understanding of loft. Happy Monday.





















Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!
ReplyDeletelove, love, looooooooooooooooooooooooooove!
ReplyDelete