Thursday, March 21, 2013
Blustery day surprise
It's a rather blustery day today. We ventured to Wal-Mart, Adam and Sam and me. We spent only a little more than we should have. I bought white daisies to try and ease my soul. We picked up soaps and a poster board plus some supplies for Rebekah's up-coming project. As soon as we were out the doors, the poster board was flying. Before I knew it, the thing was yards away and tumbling. In the moment, it was only a second or two, I watched it fly, I knew I couldn't run after it. I figured my two boys weren't worth leaving to chase a fat piece of paper. I also knew there was no way we could catch it together. With little other option, I wheeled the cart and tried to make my way toward the poster which finally settled in the middle of the exit lane. Suddenly, much to my surprise a man in a red jacket and a baseball cap flew past me. I suppose I shouldn't have been shocked, but I was so stunned, I froze. I watched him chase down the poster and bring it back to me and my boys. I said thanks and he went on his way. He has no clue that I am left in tears over a silly paper. Someone, a stranger, did something thoughtful for me today. I didn't ask. He saw my need and met it. I guess it means the Heavenly Father really does care...enough to save me trouble over a poster board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is sooooo sweet! You have ME tearing up!
ReplyDeletelove this!!
ReplyDelete