I broke my Bosch bowl in the name of fresh tortillas. It is a blessedly wonderful thing to be married to a man who is willing to pay for my mistakes and buy me a new one. Thanks Dude.
Oh no! They're supposed to last better than that! Glad Seth is willing to buy you a new one. Nathan wouldn't buy me a new one (unless it was at Target, the only store he's familiar with), but he wouldn't care if I bought one for myself. I'm glad he doesn't care much about money or when I break things. Whenever I mention "Bosch" to the kids they tell me about how you got yours at Grandma's and cried tears of joy for it. They look at the scrapbooking pictures of it a lot. Hopefully my boys will do the same thing for their wives. The tortillas look delicious, by the way! I've never made them before. Enchilladas are so much work by themselves that I buy the tortillas. You're amazing!
Oh, no! But yay for Husband!
ReplyDeleteThat Bosch has served you well over the years.
You are a KILLER mom! Homemade tortillas are Awesome! So are good husbands! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! :) (By the way, it was the Bosch bowl's fault.)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! :) (By the way, it was the Bosch bowl's fault.)
ReplyDeleteOh no! They're supposed to last better than that! Glad Seth is willing to buy you a new one. Nathan wouldn't buy me a new one (unless it was at Target, the only store he's familiar with), but he wouldn't care if I bought one for myself. I'm glad he doesn't care much about money or when I break things. Whenever I mention "Bosch" to the kids they tell me about how you got yours at Grandma's and cried tears of joy for it. They look at the scrapbooking pictures of it a lot. Hopefully my boys will do the same thing for their wives. The tortillas look delicious, by the way! I've never made them before. Enchilladas are so much work by themselves that I buy the tortillas. You're amazing!
ReplyDelete