Our girls have been in a ballroom dance class for four months. Last Monday, they had a mini-recital and tore up the floor. They love it.
Cousin Cacky and some friends brought boxes to our house for storing this week. When the man who was with them carried some boxes down the stairs he said "This is the funnest place I've been in a while." I took that as a compliment, then I took some pictures. This is what it looked like that night (we were in middle of wrapping gifts in the living room).
Your house does look fun! Can we visit in July? :) And how fun that the girls are dancing! Did you tape their recital?
ReplyDeleteIt is a fun place; we miss being over there and can't wait for tomorrow. And Sara Lyn, we don't use tape anymore--what decade are you in?
ReplyDeleteUh, the '90s???
ReplyDeleteI would have said tape too lol...I can't move past it! So sweet that the girls are taking ballroom, sooo jealous :).
ReplyDeleteSara Lyn, "Can we visit in July?" YES!
ReplyDelete