This is a story that belongs on Serene's Blog, but today, it is my story. And it's true.
And by the way, not related to the real story, Adam insists his bananas open from the blossom end.
Mid-October, I ran a late night load of laundry. Darks. They were smelly going in. When I opened the washer to move the load to the dryer, it smelled worse. So I reset the washer and ran it again. Upon completing the cycle, the washer was opened yet again, and if it was possible the smell was worse. I pulled the clothes out and since we have a front loading washer, I check the rubber rim for stray socks. But this time, I did not find any socks. Instead, there was a large brown chunk, the source of the smell. I can't believe this is my story. Of course I cleaned it out, because I am the mom and nobody else is going to do it. I reloaded the laundry, reran the washer, and went to bed. Fresh, wet laundry went into the dry the next morning.
I hope you laugh hard and call me when it happens to you.
(Madame Lyn. I know you asked for more pictures, but I thought I should refrain. Anyway, I didn't take pictures, I was too busy laughing.)
hahaha, hilarious!! mom's do have to do a lot of disgusting things that we never get, but should, a medal for!
ReplyDeleteBut pictures are so fun! And so telling! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I agree with Adam on the banana thing.