These are flowers from my yard. I grew a wild flower mix in one of the garden boxes. Seth looked out a few weeks after it started to bloom, and asked what was growing there. I knew he meant why are you growing weeds.
Rebekah watches the sunsets. She captured some.
Sometimes the world around us so vibrant.
AND John had a birthday, don't you know?
It was the best day.
He is extremely energetic and physical with his love. He hugs me and pounds his dad.
Being silly one night, we popped Adam's pj pants on his head and he took off.
He was not happy about taking them off his head. Of course, John loved helping him get them off. Or was it just the screaming?
We also made pizza last week. The kids rolled it out, sort of.
It was a day when I was raising children and letting them be happy. It was not clean, efficient or fast. They were happy and I recleaned the kitchen.
This nasty mongrel was in my apple tree. I am wondering if it was so large due to the number of larvae I assume it extracts from the tree. Shudder. Normally, I am not squeemish about bugs, cockroaches excluded. But this one got me. I don't shudder over cockroaches. I scream in anger and demand that Seth do something or attack it with something large and metal, then call the bug man.
We took some photos tonight. Here are a few of my favorite.
i love your family kira, you guys seem so happy and sweet....love the pictures!
ReplyDelete