A few minutes ago, Sam thrust his light saber into the room and asked "Who wants to play Star Wars?" I turned around and looked at him standing in the doorway. He promptly jabbed his light saber in my direction and said "I not talk to you, just the kids."
He just ran out the door. I am cooking dinner. "Mom, I am going to the handbox. Make sure dinner is warm and do not burn it." Off he skittered and now I am alone in the kitchen, hoping dinner does not burn while I note the words of my three year old.
****Update: While dinner did not burn, there was quite a large flame licking the sides of the pot, even rising above as a result of spilled caramel. Oops. Good thing Lily didn't see it. Time to clean the burners. Again.
Glad Sam got his dinner unburned. :) And glad that Lily didn't see the flames. :)
ReplyDelete