Monday, August 22, 2011

dry


I tried to not angry when I walked outside tonight. I do try to keep the greenery alive. But all the effort is for not. Everything is dry and crispy. Last I checked, the watering system should be enough. Alas. The grass is half yellow, the clematis vine is wilted. The lily blooms were pathetic, at best. The rose bush won't bloom and the bindweed returned with a vengeance. So did the clover, the purslane, and that weed with long tentacles and thousands of leaves. To top it all off, school started today. My works load increases during school months. My happiest time of the year is when I am not bound to their schedule and demands. I feel shackled.

It's a good thing my children don't turn yellow and brown when I don't it's hot.

Bridal Veil Falls









Lily's funny hairstyleOur Lovely Visitors. Please come again.


1 comment: