Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bliss

I took the children to take pictures this afternoon. I handed out three cameras and they went to town. Here I thank Heaven for digital camera and technology. A family was near and apparently watching our children. This young girl thought our kids were so cute she wanted a picture with them. Their accent was thick and they spoke in a foreign tongue when speaking to each other. I love when others see my children as I do. Pure delight.





Someday, I will have a flower garden like this. Not JUST like this, but it will flourish.
Someday.

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are beautiful, your boys handsome, and the flowers look great! What more could you ask for a good picture? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those ties! And what a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pictures! Everyone has gotten so grown up!

    ReplyDelete