The most darling baby. For real. And one really different in personality than the others.
They are all different, but he is not like the others, except for the teasing.

That cloud. Looks fake to me. But it's real, unless someone painted the sky.

Sand castle, in the desert,

complete with moat.

Last Friday, the hot air balloons launched from the local jr. high. At 6:30 am, we walked over to see them. You can see the pink pig peeking over the trees at us.

We loved it.




Saturday, it happened again, but we didn't go that time. We were home, but not asleep. In fact, we watched them from the front porch. One balloon began to descend at the park a block away, so we ran over. We just wanted to watch it land and see what the people would do. BUT THEN, they invited us to help put the balloon away!! Have you ever touched an air balloon? (More like hugged.) We all helped. Well, not Seth. He slept through both mornings. He's got to sleep sometime. It was an unexpected surprise. But it happened, for real. Somethings just don't happen everyday.
How fun! You touched a hot air balloon? How many people can say that?! I LOVE your cloud picture. I think real clouds often look more fake that fake clouds. And I love the sand castle in the desert. By the way, there's a cheese shop here and it makes me think of you. I have tried several in your honor.
ReplyDeleteWhat does a real hot air balloon feel like? Is it slick as the sides of a shark? What a cool experience. Good to see you all at Hannah's reception; for me it was seeing family. If all goes well, I will make a trip at the beginning of August.
ReplyDelete