Place a slice of bread in the toaster oven. Add a scoop of left-over pizza sauce from your fridge. Top with a slice each of pepper jack and cheddar cheese. That's right! CHEDDAR! Broil until melted.
How to eat it according to Sam:
Peel off the cheese and eat it. Say spicy. Gauge a hole in the center of the saucy bread and consume it. Leave the crust on your plate.
***This is John's recipe with Sam's eating habits.
That sounds tasty! Will John serve me some if I come over? :)
ReplyDeleteOH NO! NOT CHEDDAR! Oh the good times we had!
ReplyDeletePS. Sadly my effort to avoid Utah this year is going to be fruitless it appears. Evan has decided to get married to a Utah girl, and try as I did, they for some reason didn't want to get married in Cali. What fuddyduddies! Not sure that's a word...and if it's a word, I certainly spelled it wrong.
Cheddar on pizza, ew. :) I like Sam's reaction to the pepper jack.
ReplyDelete