Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I made this

...I wish I could do something that is not mediocre. I once heard someone describe beautiful seams, inside and out. Well, I didn't do that. I can't even sew a straight line with a machine. Seth can DRAW a straight line with a crooked pencil on a bumpy, winding canyon road.

I didn't say it first, but "Only a mediocre person is always at his best." Well, this is as good as it gets for me, I guess.


at least she likes it.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like she LOVES it! No need to worry about losing time with them, they love and appreciate all you do for them! It's great! And Seth is some strange art/computer science nerd (that's meant in the most loving and endearing way), and that's why he doesn't have any problems drawing a straight line! For the rest of us normal people, we all understand. :) (ps. I can't even sew! I'm just in awe of you and how great it looks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! Just like it should. I love the edging! She looks so happy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think it's great!! I can't sew worth beans.
    No really. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete