Why does my room turn into the childhood crafting room, the very day I clean it. There must be an alarm that echos "CLEAN SPACE! CLEAN SPACE! MUST SNIP TINY PIECES OF PAPER!"
Anyway, John is in the WHY phase. It doesn't matter what you say. He only responds one way, if he responds at all. Lily asked why, but I think she meant it. I'm beginning to think John's why is now a programmed response.
For example, we were in the car the other day when John asked, "How long till we get there?" Kira said, "Soon." "Why?"
ReplyDeleteHmm, because it's close?
That made me laugh. Good question, John.
ReplyDeleteHaha! The "why" phase drives me crazy! So I find it very strange that both boys can't answer a "why" question.
ReplyDelete"Joseph, why did you hit him?"
Because I did!
"No no, why did you hit him?"
Because I did!
"Jacob, why did you just pour your milk all over the floor?"
Because I did.
"No, WHY did you do it!?"
Because I did!
AHHHAHHAHHHAH!