Surely, he was only creating inspiration for me. Moments after I decide I really can deal with cleaning, and I am even beginning, he just had to explore? Then BIG brother joins in because mom's not yelling. It would be really cute if... The floors are clean for now. Fury is a fast cleaner. Oh great, there go the markers, on a different floor. I would rather not be inspired like this. Please don't dump that. Don't smear that on the couch. Stop coloring on the wall. How do we hold scissors? DON'T CUT THAT. Leave him alone. Please put it away. I hope she doesn't notice it's gone. I hate to see her sorrow. Maybe disaster really demands creative inspiration. Maybe that's why. Maybe it just how it is. Maybe...it doesn't really matter. I just need to choose my perspective: Monster or expositor.
Just hang onto Elder Bednar's talk. It may seem frustrating and pointless now, but in the end, it's worth it! :) You're a GREAT mom!
ReplyDeleteI like monster, cause I think monsters are cute... thanks to PIxar. =)
ReplyDelete