Sweet. I recently found a pen in the washer. And then ink spots all over Morgan's nice pants. Grr... It did somehow miss all of my ghetto t-shirts. Phew! :) Did you think you were seeing things for a second? (You need to go to bed earlier.) :)
That reminds me of the time Kira, before you moved to CA the first time. I was out visiting you all here at BYU and while washing my clothes with your all's, there was a pen that got ink all over our clothes, so we had to have a milk soaking party--worked pretty well, I still wear a lot of those clothes.
Sweet. I recently found a pen in the washer. And then ink spots all over Morgan's nice pants. Grr... It did somehow miss all of my ghetto t-shirts. Phew! :) Did you think you were seeing things for a second? (You need to go to bed earlier.) :)
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of the time Kira, before you moved to CA the first time. I was out visiting you all here at BYU and while washing my clothes with your all's, there was a pen that got ink all over our clothes, so we had to have a milk soaking party--worked pretty well, I still wear a lot of those clothes.
ReplyDeleteThats better than a pen, i never found, but the clothes had blue ink marks...now GET TO BED!
ReplyDeleteFunny. I love Lily's back to school photos!
ReplyDelete