It rained yesterday. The lightening was south near the mountains. John is convinced, by Lily and Rebekah, that it almost hit Uncle David's car. Then we talked about why can't have thunder without lightening.

Rebekah chopped the carrots for soup.
Lily made the biscuits, mostly.
John smeared the mess. He is holding the thermometer. He is sick and was diagnosed today.
Sam made a break away. I'll not include that photo. We were joined by the Millers in the evening, then ventured a surprise visit and saw the Smiths who were passing through. I hear they don't travel much as people really are drawn to them. D. Smith scared me to pieces, then soothed everything over. I really do enjoy those people. G. Smith had remarkable stories to tell, as always, though I've seen a new element in his character. A pleasant discovery.
It makes me sad that I notice that Lily's little face is changing and growning up.If I were around, it wouldn't be so noticable. She sure is a little cutie.
ReplyDelete