Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Laundry List

Do recycle the plastic bags...thanks for reminding us, Sam.


Don't put shoes away.



Do leave girls to themselves sometimes.

Don't leave the fridge open...or else, keep the baby from crawling.

Don't ask a three year old to put something in the washer...

DO CLEAN IT OUT!



Here is John with butterfinger ice cream, after proclaiming "Mommy, this is good for me."

4 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is Sam in the fridge. What are you keeping him for? I think John might have the right idea. Ice cream has dairy and um... Dairy. Oh, and chocolate's good for you, you know. All those antioxidants.... And it's cute to see the girls reading together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sara. Dairy and Chocolate are definitely good for you.

    S'not even a question in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ones are so cute! Sometimes I wonder what little boys have on their to-do lists... I know mine are always "helping" me. I don't know how you could look at that fridge picture and not smile.

    ReplyDelete