Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Faker

I tucked my John in bed early tonight. Nearly two weeks with no naps and very, VERY late nights does not bode well. Each sleeping occasion I wrap him in his blue microfleece blanket, pick him up, and lay him on the pillow. Then we read a story. I grabbed the book and plopped on his bed to read to him. The light was already off as Sam was asleep. I looked at John. He closed his eyes and with a very animated mouth made the fake sleeping sounds. He went for a long time until I burst into laughter. Then he did it again. He knew he had a hit. It went on for a solid 3 minutes. I didn't know 2 year olds could fake sleep just to get a laugh. Big mouth. Puckery lips. Giganitc snores. That's my boy.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I love it!
    And I love the pictures too. I'm so excited about your new life. I want to hear all about it. Call when you have some time. We love you.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete