This is Policeman Potato, by John. It's raining so Rebekah has to jumprope inside.
Meet "Feedjit." Scroll to the bottom, and come back up. When comment quantities are low, it's interesting to know who is actually reading. Often, random location names help me uncover who makes stops here. Most, I can figure out...Missouri = Fran, Winter Park, FL = SaraLyn?, Green Valley, CA = Melanie, Lehi = Amanda, Springville = April...
But who has a connection in Morgan Utah? I didn't even know it existed.
Bytheway, we went out to dinner tonight. It doesn't happen often. Lily wore a sparkling yellow dress with glitter pink shoes. The discussion was about who she looked like, Sleeping Beauty or Snow White? On the way out of the restaurant, ladies ooh and ahhed as Lily passed. Some stopped Seth and asked the occasion. "Oh, it's always a special occasion to be with Lily." He didn't say that, but it is true.
Good luck figuring out who your mystery Morgan people are, but it's fun reading your blog in Roy:)
ReplyDeleteBy the by, what happened to your quote by Sister Hinckley? I LOVED it! Can I get a reference?
And though this is out of place, I just wanted to say that I laughed so hard when we read your "What Seth said..." post. "Seth and I remember it very differently." We quote that around here all the time now:)
Elephants:)
You can add me to the California list! I love to read Holladay Home and Heart
ReplyDelete(sigh) With a sad and heavy heart, I must claim Idaho Falls.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking care of us the past few weeks! And it's always fun to be with Lily...and, because it's such a rare event, have to comment on it...you went out to dinner!? Where'd you go? Was it good? Can I afford it in a couple of years? :)
ReplyDelete