We surprised our kids and woke them at 5 am on Saturday for a one LONG day at Disneyland for the last time before we lose the "free"ness of it all. We drove to LA, played at Disneyland until dark, and drove home. It was worth it to me. Just after we got there, we ate lunch on a bench of Rebekah's choosing in the Main Plaza. A couple soon sat on a bench facing us. Everyone was eating, including Sam (that means I was nursing). Goofy waltzes right in front of us, tossled John's hair and stops. Oh, and here comes the line of followers right behind. The man sitting across from us began to laugh because he understood I was trying to be discrete about feeding Sam before Goofy and friends showed up. He could hardly contain himself and wished me luck as he abandoned his seat. We stayed. Sam finished and fell asleep. Seth tried to take a picture, Goofy wound up his pointing fingers for Seth, and we all had a great day. Next time, I'll remember to take the Tylenol though.
John must have been so excited to be home. I woke up to crashing sounds, and this is what I found, no place like home:
No comments:
Post a Comment