I can't see my feet...unless I squish the boy and lean forward. He (we) has grown a ton in the past month. We have about 7 weeks left until the estimated due date, but those are rarely reliable for me. We'll see what happens. Until then, I'll have to cope with my anxiety.
Here are my cute kids:
John is watching a Sesame Streets DVD we call Healthy Foods. He adores it.
We have a mini trampoline in the Livingroom. Rebekah and Lily were playing dollhouse. Rebekah is the queen of organization in our home.
Those girls are best friends.
There are two things that were reiterated to my brain today:
1. Never make a rash decision when emotions are high (that is most of pregnancy).
2. Seth is wise beyond his years. He is just about to hit a milestone birthday, but never ceases to amaze me at the rationality and depth of his intelligence and forsight. His stability is trait I am grateful to have on my side.
And then, there is a third:
3. We are given sisters and girlfriends to relieve emotional stress, because we feel so understood, and to help us get our homes picked up. It is always more fun to clean with a friend.
Thanks Melanie.
No matter how I preview, I just can't get the page to set up right. I give up. Hope you figure it out.
ReplyDeleteWhere are you? You know the picture of the young and old woman...I feel like I am trying to find you but can't in the "belly shot". I am sure you look beautiful!! Have a GREAT day.
ReplyDeleteNo, no, no Kira...Thank you! You're so good to all of us!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Kira! I'm so impressed that you've started a blog at such a crazy time. I'm really glad about it though. Now I can keep up with you guys. Remember, we have the night shift as well as the day shift. We're here for you guys and whatever you might need...before or after the baby comes.
ReplyDeleteKira, such a cute blog! I am so glad you're blogging, it's really fun to hear some of the inner workings of your adorable family :)
ReplyDelete