There are many ways to obtain satisfaction in life. I take great satisfaction in what cannot easily be undone. Ah. The beauty of homemade strawberry-peach jam.
The new finish on an old, beaten table.
But maybe this is one of the best: A Happy Family...
John, need we say more
Lily, bowling
Rebekah, camping
Satisfaction comes in many ways... these are a few of mine.
Hi Kira--I love your explanation of the name. I am so excited that I get to see pictures of you and your family. Where are the belly pictures? This is the first pregnancy you have had that I haven't been able to see you really pregnant! So I am waiting for the belly picture! Say hi to the family. Love you. April
Yay! I am so excited that you have a blog now! I hope this will help us keep in better touch with one another.
ReplyDeleteHi Kira--I love your explanation of the name. I am so excited that I get to see pictures of you and your family. Where are the belly pictures? This is the first pregnancy you have had that I haven't been able to see you really pregnant! So I am waiting for the belly picture! Say hi to the family. Love you. April
ReplyDeleteYummy jam, and happy kids. Ah, the good things in life!
ReplyDelete